Powered Speaker System
The KOI Tiger is an extraordinary speaker system. It is very compact, yet delivers sonic performance of such high caliber that first-time listeners invariably express disbelief. The Tiger’s unusual combination of small size, high sound quality, and high build quality makes it an ideal speaker system for applications ranging from high-end consumer to professional monitoring.
The latest KOI Tiger System (Type 2) builds on the tradition of innovation and sonic excellence established by the original Tiger, which, today, continues to serve the most demanding music and audio industry professionals.
The Tiger remains the KOI technology flagship, incorporating the latest KOI engineering advances designed to maximize speaker performance and value while minimizing system size and complexity. The upgraded design of the new Tiger yields...
- superior sonic performance from satellite speakers that are 30 percent smaller (by internal volume) than those of the original Tiger.
- improved efficiency and dynamic range though the use of the latest-generation KOI HQ Driver, featuring a new magnet system that significantly reduces eddy current loss.
- superb bottom-end performance via a refined, proprietary KOI passive-radiator-based subwoofer that produces deep, powerful, natural-sounding bass from a remarkably compact enclosure.
- exceptional musical accuracy and improved ease of installation afforded by a new, dedicated system control/amplifier unit incorporating exclusive KOI Human PsychoAcoustic® technology.
The Tiger Satellite...
- employs unique KOI HQ Driverthe world’s smallest transducer capable of full-range reproduction.
- is characterized by an exceptionally smooth amplitude response.
- delivers high power handling, high SPL capability, and high reliability thanks to patented KOI technologies.
- features a compact, elegantly styled, zinc die-cast enclosure with unique physical characteristics that further promote uniform response and freedom from standing waves.
- avoids localization in the room and delivers wider energy dispersion for better stereo in all listening locations.
- is magnetically shielded for use near computer and TV monitors.
- can be easily mounted on any wall or ceiling.
- features sophisticated, modern styling that complements virtually any household décor.
- is provided in mirror-image pairs for precise stereo imaging.
- exemplifies highly cost-efficient KOI design philosophy: the satellite has only three basic components which are assembled with one screw. By employing innovative production techniques, KOI products deliver maximum quality and value to the end-user.